Club Car XRT 810E Parts

tsezan

I picked this 2008 Club Car XRT 810E cart up at an auction. It is a bit busted up and just needing to get pointed in the right direction because there is very little information about them out there. From what I can gather these generally shared frames and parts with the DS. The thing is even though it's an 08 it still has the metal dust covers on the greaseable front hubs. From what I gather that was generally the case on the pre-04 DS's. So when I am looking for parts should I just figure on buying pre-04 DS stuff? Any help greatly appreciated.

tsezan

I've been toying with the idea of lift kits so yeah. But honestly just parts in general. There is a surprising lack of information out there on this cart.

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
I picked this 2008 Club Car XRT 810E cart up at an auction. It is a bit busted up and just needing to get pointed in the right direction because there is very little information about them out there. From what I can gather these generally shared frames and parts with the DS. The thing is even though it's an 08 it still has the metal dust covers on the greaseable front hubs. From what I gather that was generally the case on the pre-04 DS's. So when I am looking for parts should I just figure on buying pre-04 DS stuff? Any help greatly appreciated.
Most all parts will interchange with '04 DS.they use the 3/4" shaft to this day on xrt's and carryall

tsezan

Most all parts will interchange with '04 DS.they use the 3/4" shaft to this day on xrt's and carryall

what about the metal dust covers and greaseable front hubs? I've got a bent front spring right now im looking to replace and might try a lift. All the '04+ kits indicate you need a cart with plastic covers and sealed hubs, that the metal covers version is older.

dirtysouth

what about the metal dust covers and greaseable front hubs? I've got a bent front spring right now im looking to replace and might try a lift. All the '04+ kits indicate you need a cart with plastic covers and sealed hubs, that the metal covers version is older.
Just specify you have steel dust covers when you order and don't put a spindle lift on it. Only difference in spring is they sometimes add plates above spring for lift.

dirtysouth

That might have a cut frame lift on it. The spring is same as ds. If you put a super sport on it you get hew spring and all

tsezan

yeah from what I gathered the 810 came stock with those plates. Mine does have them. I do not think this is the cut frame lifted version. Thank you very much for the help. Would Allsports carry what I'd be looking for?