club car wont move

ezgoesit

I'm having some problems with a 2000 48 volt club car. I just put a new set of batteries in and replaced the 2 soleniods still got nothing. The reverse buzzer does buzz but that seems to be the only thing working. When I push on the pedal I can only hear one of the soleniods click. Any Ideas on what the problem could be

Thanks in advance for your help people

shadowman

the one solenoid is for the regen braking so leave that one alone.......its the one with the resistor on top or wires running to a resistor coil...............will it take a charge? try charger..........how did it quit? were you driving or was it sitting ? did it run after you put batteries in ?..............................................and make sure which solenoid is clicking......................always start with basics, make sure all batteries are charged and than load test each one.......check all your cables make sure one didn,t break or come loose......remember it only takes one battery to crap out to stop the cart so don,t overlook them...........................................
cool.gif

ezgoesit

Ok the soleniod that is clicking is the one with the coil on it its the other one that im not getting to click. the car didnt run when I got it and did not run after I put new batteries in. I also put all new battery cables on.

shadowman

have you tried jumping the other one? the one without the coil thats the master soleniod.......the one with the coil don,t worry about it thats for the reagan braking...........try the other one see what happens.......if cart runs replace it.................................
cool.gif

shadowman

ok have you tried your charger? for the heck of it try charging the cart see if your charger will work..............................
cool.gif