club car wont move

funluvinlette

hi i was wondering if anyone could help me out.. i have a 95 club car gas powered and someone adjusted the gas peddle rod a bit to get a bit faster. so when u turn the key on and put it in f or r the engine start up... so when i turn it on and put in F or R push gas peddle down the engine dies down and it dont move.. someone once said it was a oil line and engine not gettin oil to the top and thats why it dont move but im not sure how reliable that info was... can someone help

funluvinlette

not sure i think so.. i can hear the engine running but soon as i push the gas down it quiets down and dont move.. for a while it would move when i pushed in the choke but now that dont even work

funluvinlette

ok i am getting spark and compression.. i dont know about getting gas.. when i push the choke in and feather the gas peddle lightly not all the way i can get it to move untill i push it down further. it is like it is sucking air or something

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
If the engine quits turning over when you push the throttle there's a problem with the throttle adjustment or micro switch. The engine should continue to crank on the starter even at full throttle. You may have more than one problem but until you need to get the starter working correctly first and then go from there.

What was the compression when you tested it?

funluvinlette

i replaced the fuel filters and it seems to idle better but still when i push the gas down all the way the engine dies down... how can i find out if the micro switch is bad.