Club Car With Electric Fuel Pump

baller1374

I have a old 1984 Club Car DS gas golf cart and some things I see on the net for this year cart is nothing like I have on my golf cart. Like on most 84 Club Cars the fuel pump is a vaccum pump and the one on my cart is a electric fuel pump. Some thing else that I see is different with my golf cart is the air converter box from the choke, all mind has is a black tube that goes straight to the air filter. This is what the cart seriel number is on cart AG8416. PLEASE HELP.

BadToTheBone

Someone probably put the electric fuel pump on. can you post a picture so we can see the pump and air cleaner setup? it is a 84 like you said.
:welcome:

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Both parts are factory. Club Car used a electric fuel pump from 84 to I believe 87. You can still get rebuild kits for that pump. They don't fail often.

baller1374

all the diagrams i have found on the net all show the impusle pump and a big air-choke box, do u thing u can find a diagram that has what i have, cause i cant find one. thanks for the help.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I'll look through the old diagrams I have in the shop and see if I have something. Are you having a problem? Maybe someone can help.