Club Car With Bad Controller

Jake608

New member with a Club Car that possibly has a controller problem hope someone may be able to help!

I have checked and my assertion is a bad controller. Don’t really know searching for answers! Just seems to be a logical reason. I tested all of the fuses as well! Scratching my HEAD til it bleeds!

Cart was running fine with no issues. Now turn the key on and NOTHING! Batteries fully charged 50v. Switch to reverse, no alarm. Press accelerator no click, zero and no movement.

Checked Solenoid ohm meter and is good.

Checked (-) to key and zero volts. Check (+) to switch 50v. Problem is in both positions it test 50v on and off.

F/R switch also has 50v at all positions L-M-R no matter what position 50v.

Tested Run/Tow switch and 50v at both terminals. Tested switch ohm meter with no load and it functions perfectly.

Solenoid red from battery pack 50v yellow 50v in off or tow position.

Even the alarm buzzer has 50v on one side but does not buzz.

I’m new my Club Car and am working to get it completed. Lift kit, rim and tires, rear seat, etc. Now this has me frustrated!

ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED IF YOU. KNOW WHERE TO LOOK OR HAVE HAD SIMILAR ISSUES, THANKS!

Diode

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Did this problem start after installing a lift kit if so check the blue and orange wire from the motor at the controller