Club Car Villager Lift Kit

country

So will finally have all the steering components needed to put our 2014 8 seat Club Car Villager golf cart in service will be installing a Jake's 6" LIFT and was wondering if anyone had any advice or thoughts on using this drop spindle lift kit on these carts also any advice on setting the alignment is always appreciated

country

Well I'm soon to find out I have all new bushings kingpins and a new rack and pinion on the way so everything will be brand new up front

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I've seen a few of those spindles break on regular golf cart so I'd be a little worried about the extra weight of a Club Car Villager. :twocents:

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
That's way to big a cart for spindle lift. Long before they break the front wheels will splay out and ruin the leaf spring. You'll never get the alignment right. Fact

country

Yea that's why I created this thread because this is the only club car we have and although the Jake's lift kits are tough 3726

country

Although the villager we have is a fairly light cart has an all aluminum frame the whole length is aluminum I beam

country

New piston and rings new head gasket all new steering components Jake's 6" lift hopefully it runs for a while

Ejharry

So did the spindle lift hold up on the Villager? I am wanting to do the same thing on my Villager 6.