Club Car Series Wound PQ Motor

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I just got this replacement motor back from PQ but I no longer have a Club Car to use it in.
Setup for 48 volts series. The motor is fresh from Plum Quick and hasn't been used.
$175 + shipping

Frizbgolf

Hotrod, could you tell me a little bit about the motor, hp rating etc... is it an upgrade that requires an upgraded controller or a replacement for a stock motor. Let me know what you got I am interested.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I really don't know the exact HP. PQ doesn't give them a HP rating. It's supposed to give a 30% increase in speed and a slight increase in torque with the stock controller. This motor will work fine with the stock controllers, cables etc. The motor will also work with a higher amp controller and give even more of a increase in torque.
Basically with a stock cart this motor is supposed to get you to 23-25 MPH with a slight increase in torque.

Batman

Would you want a core for that price? I'd like to keep my motor. If Frizbgolf doesn't take it I might.

Frizbgolf

Hotrod , I want that motor how do you want payment for it I live in Mississippi send me an email and let me know what you want to do.

Frizbgolf

Hotrod, I see that you are online right now wish I knew how to instant message you and we could figure this out right now if you still have the motor. I am really excited about getting this from you will be a build with my 14 year old son looking forward to it. He wants to get it going fast first then see what we want to do with it from there.

Frizbgolf

Hotrod, I was going to send the check out today but would you believe it the Post Office doesn't work on veterans day, I will be sending the check out in the morning with the address for shipping. Looking forward to starting the build with my son. Start with new motor, then adding 10" chrome rims and wheels, any suggestions for the next step. Wish I knew how to post pics as I know everyone here loves pics.

Gonzo

Tennessee Squire
As far as posting pictures goes. My opinion is go to a free site like www.photobucket.com and get an account. Then upload your pictures to Photobucket, copy and paste the IMG code to your posts. To add the code manually just type in [img= directly before the address and [/img] after it. The main thing is getting the pictures hosted, you can't just add them from a file on your computer.

Frizbgolf

glad you were snoozing batman I should be receiving the motor tuesday, can't wait to throw it in the cart and see what it can do

Frizbgolf

Got the PQ motor in the cart, very happy with it. Put the gps in the cart took her for a spin getting 23mph on flat paved surface and 32mph on the long slight downgrade in the neighborhood. New tires are next on the list of things to do as the ones that are on the cart now are somewhat worn and with the added torque of the new motor not to mention the speed the tires are spinning. Going with a polished aluminum 10" rim and low profile tire. If I can ever get my digital camera to sync up with this puter I will post the pics. Thank you Hotrod loving the motor. Fastest cart on the golf course now.