Club Car Project Cart

I was given a 03' Club Car DS project cart that has not ran in years... I took apart the car and have read about a fuse near the battery. I found 1 25 amp fuse, but also have a few other spots where fuses could go. Does anyone know what these empty spots would be linked to?

I have tried to start it, but only get clicking sounds with no turn over. The battery was charged back up and is the old battery, so I know I need to replace it... Just was hoping to wait to buy one until I know whats wrong if anything is with the car.

Attachments

Nubs

Cartaholic
I think you need to start with a good battery, once it turns over you will need to check the compression then pull and clean the carb.

i was just trying to see if it would turn over or if “micro switches” ? was bad.. I did leave out and that the body has been removed to proper clean out of gas tank, replacement of fuel lines/fuel pump/carb and motor mount has been replaced since the cost wasn’t to bad.. Next will be the battery, I was just asking the first question to see if I need to pay close attention to anything else. I looked at the micro switches but since it’s clicking .. they are working ?? While looking at the switches is when I noticed only 1 fuse in the holder that clearly has extra spots for fuses. Any info of good info, since this is my first time messing with a golf cart and don’t know why it was parked and left for dead... I’m “assuming” something was wrong with it for it to be parked.

Thanks in advance for replies

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - Sponsor
If i remember correctly there's only one fuse in that block. I'll check when I get to shop. Do you have a way to test battery or a known good one you can borrow from the neighbors car lol?