Club Car Precedent Won't Move Forward or Reverse

Rustynail66

Club Car Precedent won't move forward or reverse. This issue has been getting progressively worse. Started out when depressing the pedal nothing would happen but then letting off the pedal and trying again the cart would work fine. Now there is nothing when depressing the pedal. Help!

Diode

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
underneath the cart under the go pedal there are two connectors one with 2 wires unplug it install a jumper across the two wires and test, also is the resistor across the solenoid big terminals hot

Diode

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
On my website under schematics I have an interactive troubleshooting guide first one

Rustynail66

Thanks for your reply and the link to the Club Car Technical info. Is there a way to access from the top or only from underneath the vehicle?

Diode

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Yeah pull the rubber mat pull the whole pedal assembly then you can get in there

Bryce Deemer

What does it mean the the resistor is getting hot? I have same issue. I jumped the two pin wire on mcor and it did nothing and resistor burns up and smokes? What are the next steps to take? Had this problem over a week and everyone says I have a bad controller... please help!

Nubs

Cartaholic
What does it mean the the resistor is getting hot? I have same issue. I jumped the two pin wire on mcor and it did nothing and resistor burns up and smokes? What are the next steps to take? Had this problem over a week and everyone says I have a bad controller... please help!
Any updates