Club Car Precedent Front End Alignment Issue

EPendy

Hello,

I recently purchased a 2013 Club Car Precedent, 48 volt. I just finished installing a 3.5" Madjax Double A arm lift, and a set of 12" wheels and 20" tires and have a front end alignment issue. I followed all of the installation steps for alignment and thought I really had the front end lined up. Shortly after alignment I was hearing a rubbing noise from the passenger side front end; so I turned the tires straight ahead and noticed the passenger tire was toe out by a decent amount. I attributed it to the alignment changing after driving the cart around, so i re-aligned the front end and went on my way. Well now after driving the cart for a week or so, the same tire is toe way out again. The lock nuts are tight down on the tire rod end, and I have the thread spot marked. What could be causing this? Is it possible that the steering gear is stripped causing the one side to turn out and not bring the tire back to center? I am stumped. I am going to re-align the cart again tonight and make marks again.

Diode

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Alignment on the ground not jacked up check all of your hubs make sure they’re not lose all your bushings make sure the lift is bolted correctly make sure you’re aligned with the rear

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Madjax lift kits are usually nothing but trouble with front end alignment issues especially on a Club Car Precedent.

JRay

Cartaholic
Nothing but trouble. Allsports is the way to go. Removed a madjax and replaced a year ago, It was bending would not hold up.

EPendy

Alignment on the ground not jacked up check all of your hubs make sure they’re not lose all your bushings make sure the lift is bolted correctly make sure you’re aligned with the rear
Thanks. I always align on the ground. I will check the other suggestions and see if anything is off.

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - Sponsor
Sounds like upper control arm is bending or the bushings are coming apart or crushing. Only other thing I can think of is the steering arm on spindle is bending. There's not much integrity to those lifts.also make sure jam nuts on lower a arm aren't loosening or stripped.:twocents: