club car lift kit

jride1999

im new to the club car,i have a 92 eze-go we lifted 5" with 23" tires.So now i have a 95 club car wanted to lift.ive been looking at dif ones so i figured ill ask around.i want a 8" A-arm lift an 26" tires what whould b good kit to get an tire size.an how do u post pics?

brpwnbeans

just put Jakes 8" A-arm kit on 97 club car. very easy install. good instructions . took me and buddy about 4 hours. would highly recomend this kit . also looks very good. you will prob. need to install fender flares afterward.

jride1999

do u have pics?an does the kit come with everything u need,i seen a kit at buggies unlimited an said u have to buy longer brake lines an etc.what size tires an rims u runin?i wanted to run a itp 12x7 with a 26" tire.Do i have to upgrade anything for torq an speed? when we lifted mine 5" slowly takes off cause of gear ratio change

BadToTheBone

Jakes makes a 6"-10" adjustable a arm kit that is a great kit. you will gain speed but lose torq with the 26" tires. you may want to get a spring kit for the clutch to get some torq back. you'll need longer brake cables or the extension kit buggies unlimites sells for the brake cables.