Club Car DS Won't Run Wires Hacked

ez2nv

hello clan, I like this site, and the talent abounds, which is why I'm posting! Mr. Newbie here is working on his project 98 Club Car DS 48 volt, A9838-697345, regen, FNR toggle, dual solenoids, tow switch. Bought it as a rejected cart sitting in the corner all alone. It looked mostly complete except for batteries. still had the factory charger! Well so I completely disassembled, blasted and powder coated the frame, and started the re-assembly of some original parts, and new parts too. All the wires seemed to find a home, most look factory, but a few of the wires have been hacked, but I still used them for now. I just installed the new trojans, wired them up, got 50.6 volts across the bank, turned on the key, flipped it in Forward( I have the rear end in jack stands)….nothing, reverse nothing, won't run and the only sound I hear is I believe the micro switch in the glide assembly? I have the wire diagram. I have a sears digital volt meter, I have a few pics I can post, I lack procedural knowledge, and electrical experience...where do I start?

Attachments

Diode

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Install a IQ wiring harness with a IQ CONTROLLER this will be the cheapest route

Diode

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Wiring harness there are a few options you can get a used controller for $125 or less on eBay I could probably get you a rebuilt one For about 200 You could always go with the new alltrax