Club Car DS with a Honda 919 Hornet Engine

Southerncomfort

Cartaholic
I'd like to see things built a bit better and different but it's not my build. He is trying to use as much stuff he already has on hand and get it up and running.

Southerncomfort

Cartaholic
Took the fuel pump system out of the motorcycle's gas tank and plasma cut the bottom out of the new fuel cell.
Yeah still been working on it but not much to post up, got the rear brake going, mostly wiring now, then some body work.

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - Sponsor
Took the fuel pump system out of the motorcycle's gas tank and plasma cut the bottom out of the new fuel cell.
Yeah still been working on it but not much to post up, got the rear brake going, mostly wiring now, then some body work.
The brakes are last!:rotflmao: That's the least of worries on any build. Lol

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - Sponsor
Outta fly, might wanna worry about wings lol. Very cool project, can't wait to see it finished and a pic of you after maiden voyage lol

Southerncomfort

Cartaholic
Yeah he has the small Jake's hydrologic fronts, ATV rear disc and a racing go cart master cylinder.
Wheelie bars are planed but that's the last thing..
Thing will be a wheelie monster for sure.
2 teeth down in front and 4 up in rear.
Not for more grunt but to try and make it easy to drive in parking lots without needing to slip the clutch alot.
He has a 23hp V-Twin cart but this has about 115ph.. lol
And 6 gears. Lol

Southerncomfort

Cartaholic
Sh*t after it warmed up I told him to clear it's throat, he was babying it so I hit it up to 7k rpm and that's when she wakes up. I'll get one like that later.
Need a new shifter cable, set camber and dress up loose wires and such.
Then test drive it before putting the body on.

115hp baby.