Club Car DS shocks?


New Member
I am new to modifying golf carts. Just bought a 2005 CC gas. I am looking to put a lift on it. I noticed the shocks look like they need to be replaced. Where is the best place to find replacement shocks? Will the length change after the lift?


Welcome to the forum.

The shocks will depend on the type/brand of lift. Some lifts use stock length and some come with shock extenders.


New Member
You can get it from Cart Parts Plus... Believe me, I had a DS with a "A" Arm lift. It's Good kit but nothing like the Long Travel. The long travel comes with Shocks, and Rack. Made here in the USA Check it out!

Tell'em OBill sent ya!