Club Car DS Reverse Buzzer Volume Adjustment

Trock03

I'm consider ways to quiet my reverse buzzer or adjustment for the volume. I have no desire to disable it since I feel like it's a good idea to let people (and me) know when my Club Car DS is in reverse.

I'll probably just stuff a foam ear plug in it because it's quick and easy. But I'm pretty good at making things more complicated than they need to be.

Does anyone know if it's possible to control the volume adjustment of the buzzer. Wondering if a potentiometer would do the trick. Anyone tried this?

TC

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Use it or don't lol :twocents: you can tape it disconnect it, but pot seems a little much unless you intend to be in reverse a lot lol

BobInOK

Ha... Buzzer on my 95 Gas DS was DOA when I bought it, didn't figure I needed it for what we use the cart for around our property. I did want a cigarette lighter auxiliary power outlet. Decided to just use the buzzer wire, pulled the wires off the reverse buzzer switch and spliced them together, This gave me 12 volts on the buzzer wire for the power outlet protected by the fuse in the control box.