Club Car DS IQ

osgom1

Technical Note 011: Resetting the Club Car OBC

The cart is a CC DS IQ...I tried the reset twice & my cart still does the following: I have changed out the ICOR the motor sensor & the motor controller with 2 differant ones including a new motor controller & still get the same thing happen. When i take off in the cart it will run real slow. once i am moving if i turn the key off & let the busser sound while still moving only this will work. then turn the key back on & ZOOM away i can go. as long as i dont come to a complete stop it will be OK. once i do come to a complete stop BOOM i have to start all over with the key thing to get it to go the proper speed again.... PLEASE HELP!

Also I was reading more on a topic & seen where a guy that was having the trouble, when he would connect the cable back on the Negitive side after the test he would get a bad spark & im gettin the same thing. i checked all the connections & they are good. i did find the diode to be backward on the solenoid & swapped it & it still does the same thing. I did have the solenoid sticking @ one time & took it apart & got it loose & now it seems to be ok...

osgom1

The solenoid..... go figger huh.........
wallbash.gif