Club Car Carryall Build

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Can't beat a good friend I always say. It's just a matter of time before they get tired of the beatings.:rotflmao:

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Don't look like alumabrite, that cleans great but leaves a haze. Well, there's one we know he didn't use. :rotflmao:

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
I used this with my buffer and foam pad, i think i'm gonna sand the rest with 600 then 1000 grit to make it go faster. That was about 20mins with just the compound.

3m-perfect-it-rubbing-compound-06085.jpg

classycarts

Cartaholic
He has mad skills. FACT. :yes:

And he keeps a clean shop too!!! Nice shop Nubs!
Not me, I admit, I'm somewhat of a hoarder. I save parts and pieces thinking one day someone may need that, or I might use it. Problem is half the time when someone comes looking for a part, I can't find it. And every flat surface has has something laying on it. :rolleyes: Been trying to close eyes and toss!

Shootrig

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
And he keeps a clean shop too!!! Nice shop Nubs!
Not me, I admit, I'm somewhat of a hoarder. I save parts and pieces thinking one day someone may need that, or I might use it. Problem is half the time when someone comes looking for a part, I can't find it. And every flat surface has has something laying on it. :rolleyes: Been trying to close eyes and toss!
I feel your pain brother! I have a tenancy to think I might ought to hang on to that, then never use it - and the stuff I toss, I need in about two weeks. :wallbash: