Club Car Carryall Build

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Going to use a ezgo drive clutch on the Honda so i can keep the pedal start, i've used this tapered adapter from Cartpartsplus 3 or 4 times and was always happy.
Had to cut 3/4" off the crank to pull it tighter to the block but works without cutting the shaft.

20200110_105652.jpg

20200110_112242.jpg

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
They're top notch clutches and driven clutches. Wanna say they build the yamaha transaxle on drive.

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
I sent them info on the commet 780 and they ran with it. Tom at cart parts plus was using them, not sure if they still are.

Todd T

Cartaholic
Looks like it came from the factory with that starter mounted there. Have you ever used the Honda starter and charging system on a build like this? I have an 2001 like this and I love it.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Looks like it came from the factory with that starter mounted there. Have you ever used the Honda starter and charging system on a build like this? I have an 2001 like this and I love it.
Yes I rather have a key start machine but i build these carts to sell them and found that most campgrounds in Wisconsin will not allow key start carts for Insurance reasons they say. That's one of reasons for the huge muffler, OE Honda so its very quiet and U.S. forest spark arrestor :blah: Wisconsin DNR will Do a Decibel test on State trails, I've paid that ticket a few times:rolleyes::rotflmao:

I do get a kick outta building modified carts and try to make them look like a Factory built one off concept.