Club Car Carryall 2 Doesn't Move in Forward

Jdragon

Hello hoping someone can help with my Club Car Carryall 2 problem. When I put the forward and reverse switch in reverse my tires move forward real slow and when I put switch in forward it doesn't move at all. I've replaced all batteries and cables, f/r switch, rebuilt motor, replaced controller, two solenoids, 3 relays, and fuses practically made this club car brand new! But wont move. I replaced batteries because 3 of them blew out didn't move after that so that's why i replaced other stuff. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated as i been working on this for 2 months.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Are you sure you have everything wired correctly? What's the battery pack voltage at rest and when the cart tries to move?

Jdragon

I get 50 volts at rest. I have it lifted on jacks when i turn one wheel foward the other wheel goes backwards and that's when I turn them by hand. When I put f&r switch in reverse the wheels go foward but very slow and jerks and get a smell of burn coming from motor. Could it be motor is hooked up wrong? I've been told that the ac motor has a braking system. If so feels like the brake in the motor is stuck if that makes sense. Thanks for reply

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Could it be motor is hooked up wrong?
Have you had the cables disconnected at the motor at some point? Has this golf cart ever worked correctly since you've had it? If it did and the motor wiring hasn't been changed then I'd say it's wired correctly. I don't have much experience with AC powered golf cart so hang tight until someone else chimes in.

Jdragon

Before this problem the cart worked good but now for some reason my batteries had been blowing out so changed all batteries. Once they were all hooked up i tried to test drive it and it would move very slow while jerking and had burn smell coming from motor so i took off motor and sent in to be rebuilt. came back still having problems not moveing. ok thanks