Clicking/Knocking Sound in Motor Compartment

FunStuffSteve

After about a week and a half of owning it, I burned out the motorbrake on a 2014 EZGO RXV. The previous owner told me that he replaced it about 2 months prior. I have no reason to doubt him.

I replaced the motorbrake, solenoid, and ignition switch last night and I am hearing a knocking or clicking sound in the motor compartment of the vehicle. I am concerned that whatever is causing this sound is potentially the reason for the motor brake burning out and will burn my new one out. Does anyone know what the sound in my video may be? You will hear general wind noise and then something that sounds like a heavy walnut in a soup can...WHAT IS IT?! I feel like I need to fix it before it messes up the stuff I just fixed! Can anyone help?! It happens at :06, :15, :21, :27, :55, 1:03

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
It's hard to tell in the video but does it make the noise on smooth pavement or when going over small bumps in the road? Does the noise get worse when turning left and right?

FunStuffSteve

I can't find any sort of movement or bumps that triggers it. It will do it on smooth pavement. The road in the video is relatively flat. Something is giving something else an improper signal to activate...I fear it is what blew my motor brake first and will brake down my new one. I cannot feel that it hinders the driving at all either.