Charger problem

luckydawg

I have a 93 marathon cart. I need to get another plug for the charger. I am talking about the end that plugs into the cart. Any help is appreciated.

qwik

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
You can get the charger plug at any golf cart parts supplier. Check with the forum sponsors for the best deals in town.
thumbup.gif

luckydawg

Hello again, I finally ordered the Anderson connector. I ordered and rec'd the SB50 #6 GREY, but it was not the right size. I was needing one that is bigger. Where do I go to get correct part number? Thanks!

riverrat006

Go to www.andersonpower.com and look at the different connectors (sb50-sb175-sb350) these numbers stand for max amps!
They are color coded to only fit color to same color!

luckydawg

On the website there are several different sb50's. I have a grey one but there are several colors. I ordered the grey #6. There also was a #10 and #12. The one they sent is too small. The grey plug is about 3/4 the size of the one on my charger. The gentleman said it might be an sb175. What do you think? Plans right now are to measure dimensions of plug on cart when I get home.

luckydawg

I think I have it. I talked to guys at parts place and gace him dimensions. It is a 120a/600v plug. I have pics but am not sure how to post on this site. Will photobucket work?