Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes!

What's happening to my cart!?!?!

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes, nothing stays the same! Now it's going to bug me until I find out who sings that song.

cerberus

I'm thinking HRC got the singer correct...
biggthumpup.gif

"Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes
(Turn and face the strain)
Ch-ch-Changes
Oh, look out you rock 'n rollers
Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes
(Turn and face the strain)
Ch-ch-Changes
Pretty soon you're gonna get a little older
Time may change me
But I can't trace time
I said that time may change me
But I can't trace time "

...so how 'bout it...what kind of...

...ch-ch-ch-ch-changes...
biggrin.gif

Thanks HRC, now I can download it.
newlaugh.gif

Thanks for the lyrics John, now I'm sure it's the right one.
biggrin.gif

Olboy, that's for me to know and everyone else to find out.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Got that right, Rod.
biggthumpup.gif

Glen, I usually part out E-Z-GOs, not worthy carts.
biggthumpup.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Fairlane

There's still hope you'll see the light. Just kidding. They are all nice if built correctly. Like in the safety dept. It would be rather boring if everyone had the same thing.
wink.gif

Glen

Fairlane

It appears to do a great job. Are there any truckstops with a truckwash near you? if so you could maybe buy the stuff they use on alum by the gallon or something. Might be a lot cheaper.

Glen

Sorry about that John, for some reason my phone never rings when you call....or when anyone else does. I live in the middle of no where. Speaking of no where, that's where Verizon works.
wallbash.gif
furious.gif

Fairlane

I guess I could make some good $$$$$ parting mine out, it has a lot of good parts. You might call the truck stop and inquire about the acid wash. It sure does a good job. Your frame looks really good. That's the way to start. Nice and clean.

That's a 1991 frame I built about a year ago. There were some changes to the frame up to 1996. But nevertheless, I plan to do the same to mine.
biggrin.gif