Cartaholics Short Cut Not Working

COPB

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
I go to my Cartaholics short cut on my desk top and I get the screen that says; "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage." I google Cartaholic and the cartahoic blurb comes up, I click on "forum" and up comes, "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage." So then, I click on the Ezgo part of the forum and up comes the Ezgo threads, from there I go to the "main forum."
So, how come? How come I have to get here through the back door?

COPB

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
well, I made a new short cut. This time I made it to the "General Forum" and it works. Perhaps my old short cut was all used up.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
isn't that how the IG.............Oh, never mind! this bein' nice stuff is hard to do.

COPB

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Here is a new "how come?"

When I go to Utube, more likely than not, I get this abbreviated version of it. It's like a cheap utube. Anyone know what's up with that?

COPB

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Sorry about that. Youtube. I think I have used both when looking for a song but always got youtube.

COPB

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Sorry it took so long. Had to learn how to take screen shots. Which turned out to be screen snip its. Anyway, this it what I get. Notice that there is not the list of windows down the right side giving other songs to click on. Just get this white back ground.

COPB

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
This is the kind of addy I get. You try and see what screen you get. If nothing else, you will heare some fine fiddle music.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I got the fiddle music when I clicked your link. For some reason your browser is redirecting you from youtubes home page. Try deleting your temp files in your browser and run a free spyware scanner like Spybot S&D. Other than that I don't know what to tell you to try. :dazed:

COPB

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
So you got the full page? With suggestions down the right side? Not like my screen picture?

SouthTX

Load a free version of AVG, update it and then let it work, sounds like you have some spyware on ur pc.