cart still not working right

skindaddy

its a 2005 club car precedent , replaced computer, controller, speed sensor on motor.

problem is when you push pedal down it goes until you just about get it to the floor then it cuts out until you let up a little bit>

the thing is it did not act like this before the short out ,
this is the cart that shorted out on my finger when we were putting a lift on it. still not working right

what to do now accept keep throwing parts at it.

shadowman

how about the M-cor?...........................dosn,t seem to be much else left..........................
cool.gif

shadowman

on pass side underneath ....part of the speed system your pedal rod should feed into it........i,m not 100% certain your cart has it i know they are in carts a few years older but that was the latest greatest thing that replaced the V-glide or potbox.........but from everything i have read the issues with your cart could mean its going bad..........as to how to test? someone else will have to answer that i don,t know the correct procedure................................
cool.gif

zman970

If you have a mcor sensor and you want to check it go to controller and find pin 15 (Yellow ) & pin 13 (White-Black) . Ohms test the wires at 0 to 5000 ohms. Should have 0 pedal up and close to 5000 ohms at full pedal. Watch meter for good steady readings as you depress pedal. If readings jump around , go open intermittently, drops to zero intermittently replace mcore. If you check at controller you rule out all related wiring. Remember Garbage inputs to controller will give you garbage outputs.

Diode

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
I just read your post and this will be written down in my notes for reference great post
thanks.