cart sno-plows/any???

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
BGW is buddies gone wild. Its a gay only golf cart forum.
rotflmao.gif

bsa_bob

It kills me to see how much each one of these guys laughs so hard at their OWN jokes unbelievable long as someone helps me i don't care they drop dead

nother question; How are carts adjusted to go faster than 6 mph.anybody not giggling please chime in.

bsa_bob

You been here to long ain't ya Cartaholic?????? If this is agay forum, please let me know so i can burn my computer aaayyy!!

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Well there's no good reason for anybody to get ass hurt over SER's post, he's about as easy goin' as they come. I think there's other issues with our new poster
twocents.gif
usaflag1.gif

bsa_bob

You guys are really into this cart stuff aren't you? I need help .but see i probably won't get it here. If you guys would help, and get away from all this childish :censored: .you are throwin out at me Take it home to your wife .if your lucky enough to have one . Some guys take their own egos to A fault . I just wanted abit of help? So i don't share your forum with anyone who isn't half wit, such as your precious ser Don't get me wrong i am alittle more serious about what i do, 32 finished street rods And Kustoms i have several m/c i built personally built many brit bikes Now am trying to find out about A cart i want purchase and build WILL YOU HELP WITH INFO??? BOB S

oddpowers

Cartaholic
Well Bob, I don't know what it is you have against ser, but what ever it is, I think you should take it somewhere else.
twocents.gif

No help? well how about the first few posts? Hotrod gave you a link to a place that sells, and uses them, I told you how I do it. What else do you want to know.
Seems to me if you've built 32 street rods, several bikes, and many brit bikes, you could figure out a golf cart yerself.
Now if you want to stop busting on ser, and ask a real question that we have not yet answered, we'll give this another shot.

bsa_bob

good enuff !!see what happens!!!!I got the stuff i have, by building it myself.frame interiors paint suspensions. I can do all of it . but in order to do that, and do it right . You have to dive in deep to get the basics. thats the only reason i'm here.If you get bit buyin cars and bikes, thats not a good thing more than once or twice, I build and buy all the 1000s of parts that help build A really nice piece . You--- or at least--- i have to watch, what i am buying, . knowing there are more Crooks out there than good guys . You have to dig...for good honest people.that have parts or know where to get them, I retired at 43 am now 69 ,so i was paying close attention some where!When i get into this group , should that be the case,i can show you just what i do .guarnteed you will see what i'm about see ya bob s
cheers.gif