cart repair

Flint

I have a 1995.5 electric ezgo medalist. It has a lift and rear seat, new batteries and wiring. Usually the cart will go after a short pause. My cart will run for awhile and then stall. There appears to be no consistent reason for the stall. Sometimes it is when I get the cart out for the first run and other times it is when it has run awhile. The solenoid continue to click when stalled. Can't figure out what it is any suggestions.

shadowman

i don,t know this for certain but it could be the controller acting up with the lift and extra weight of the rear seat but again i,m not 100% on that............................
thumbup.gif

rhgc

Double check the wiring. make sure all connections on the batteries, F&R, solinoid.....all connections are tight and there are no indications of heat on any of the cables.

CAMPBEC3

Make sure you check the connector under the cart for the throttle switch its a 4 pin connector that gets corroded and goes to the controller HRC helped me fix my medalist and that was the problem check the basics first

Flint

okay I checked all the wiring and they are secure. when it stalled the last time I checked to see if there were any issues with heat. the cables from the F/R switch to the motor were very hot...could barely touch them. any ideas as to what might be causing this?