Cargo Box On My Club Car

JRay

Cartaholic
100_0396.jpg

Put this cargo box on my cart last winter, gotta tell ya i live this thing. Have used it a lot this spring, its like a little pickup. Its manufactured by m&m and if you notice it is shorter then some, does not hang out way behind the cart. Thinking about putting one on my other cart.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
M&M has very nice products. All of their aluminum stuff is good quality and their rear seat kits are the best in my opinion.
I like that box you have. Like you said it doesn't stick way out behind the cart. :cool:

JRay

Cartaholic
M&M manufacturing, the best in the business according to my local CC dealer.

A little more money then the chinese junk, You get what you pay for.

Gonzo

Tennessee Squire
I have a similar box on my CC. I love it too. I had a slight problem with the roof supports though. I ordered the ones that were supposed to go with the box, but ended up swapping L for R and bolting the lower end to the box. It works.

JRay

Cartaholic
It really is surprising how much you use a cargo box after having one. Great add on for yard use or anything else. :hattip:

JRay

Cartaholic
I go through my local dealer. The web site is like m&m.com. I would have to google them up to find it. I have both, the rear seat on my yellow cart and the box on the green one. Very nice products.

Larry T

Could any one tell me the dimension of cargo box in pic. above & is their any place on net where I can get a price & buy one. Thanks Larry

Gonzo

Tennessee Squire
Here are some items from our sponsers...

Cargo Boxes:

slim67

Those cargo boxes are a must have for me. I get way more use out of it then I would a rear seat.