by-pass reed switch

BCGC

i have done this before, but can't remember. splice red/white and then run a wire with a fuseable link from pos at charging unit to pos# 6 battery? is that right. the red/white connect to the red # 16 wire again on the out side of charging unit? please need to tackle this in the am. thanks if anyone can refresh my memory.
wallbash.gif
bcgc

BCGC

thanks,thats what kind of throw me off, does not seem complete, hoping h/r could comfirm thats all. have a good weekend bcgc

rhgc

ok to bypass it, best way is to take the reed switch wire out. This is the red/white wire in the charging receptical. then replace it with one wire. You are simply taking the fuse out.

BCGC

thanks for taking the time to help me, i found a new reed switch in the shop, my new question is this: the red wire goes to pos +,white exits and connects to red/white wire out side the charger box. where does this wire go?? i think it goes to the pos side of solenoid, but not sure. when replaceing reed switch pulled out red/white wire from wiring harness and know i guessing again. trying not to damage any more things. thanks bcgc

BCGC

thanks,but are you sure,it's a 95 med and i thought the wire either goes to the selenoid or controller. it's a dcs. i'm going to try to find a wiring diagram.for a 95
dazed053.gif
wallbash.gif