Broken Switch on Club Car Accelerator

hubba

I ran over a stick which came up and hit something under the floor and now my 2008 electric Club Car won't move. I cant see anything wrong. There were plastic pieces on the ground.

Diode

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
not sure where its mounted on a 2002 ds but the MCOR box is black plastic and this has the micro switch and viarable resistor in it, the micro switch actuates the solenoid, and the viarable resistor is your speed control its going to need fixen.

shadowman

the M-cor is on pass side and should be a mostly sealed unit. I think theres a micoswitch tucked up in on the drivers side I,m not 100% certain but i beleive there is one there. Have you looked up under the golf cart? Look up along the front frame rails chances are you should see something broken.

hubba

That switch switch is intact and good. I HAVE ALSO GOT A 97 CLUB CAR that just quit 48 volt also. I can cross the solenoid and push the accelerator it will move. I think that the solenoid is bad how much does one cost?

shadowman

If your jumping the solenoid and its working theres a real good chance its bad......how much it cost depends on what one you buy..............my suggestion would be the white rodgers HD 48 volt solenoid and get a diode and resistor for it......should cost you approx 60.00

Diode

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Its in the drawing for a 2001 club car its the metal rod that goes between the pedal and Mcor, as shadow stated the mcor is on the passenger side so they needed a rod from the pedal to it.

102101001 Bar, Drive

shadowman

See i always learn something new, had no idea they called that a bar drive. That's what had me thrown a rod running from accelerator to controller. Totally different going from accelerator to mcor. Makes perfect sense just never knew its name.