Bought a New Used Club Car

Andy4639

I bought this cart this morning and started on it after lunch got it torn down and striped except for wiring. Going to convert it over to a series cart so it will have new life. I got a good deal on it so I couldn't pass it up. Thanks Todd @ Cart Depoe in Piedmont SC for the cart.

Andy4639

Called Alltrax and they said send them the controller back and it would be covered. So it's boxed and I'll send it out tomorrow. Going to try and finish doing all the wiring tomorrow and have it ready to go when the controller get's back.
thumbup.gif
cool.gif

Andy4639

Yes it has the old z lift in front. I had plan to buy it and flip it and make some money on it. Since getting it home the wife is like man maybe we should keep it and use it for yard work. So now I don't know. I will more than likely sale it though.
Got the front lights all working today and sent the controller back to Alltrax.
wink.gif
thumbup.gif
tip.gif
dazed053.gif
dazed053.gif

Andy4639

Thanks Todd,
It was a smokin' deal if you don't mind rewiring the whole cart! I threw that adapter peice of stuff in the trash can. I cut the wiring harness all up and used the wires for the cart. I'm going to install two 48 volt selonoids to activate the F/R switch so it will look stock when looking at the cart.
Got it sitting ion the garage waiting on the controller and motor.
rotflmao.gif
tip.gif

Andy4639

Called Alltrax just a little while ago and they sent me a remanufactured series controller back for a 0-5 pot . I can't wait. PQ motor is in the works and new controller !!!
cool.gif
cool.gif
tip.gif