Blown Model A

GarageBuilt

IMG_0433_zps3b2c7764.jpg

This is my little truck

DSC_0560_zps16caf9f9.jpg

Two things I'm going to change .. I think... Paint it black & put a blower on it. Im open for ideas.. It was also good to get back out on the road again.. Picked the truck up in River Side Cal. 3000. miles in three days.
yikes2.gif

IMG_0375_zpse80d3817.jpg

This is the truck I wanted.. This is also the look I'm looking for.. YES or No !!!!

Got-EZGO?

I like the white Ronnie, but black always looks great. Blower is on my bucket list. I think it's the coolest sound in the world. Nothing beats that blower whine sound coming down the street. :thumbsup:

COPB

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
You are not going to start changing that truck, are you? It looks nice. I would drive it the way it is and change it when it needs a do over. Street rods need do overs every now and then.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
One of trucks (the white one I think) got totaled when his son was driving home from a car show drunk. :buddies:
He was pulling it home with a pickup and enclosed trailer and had one to many Coors Lights is what I heard.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
He probably told the, it was stolen story to save his good name:rotflmao::rotflmao:
His kid bounced from southland custom golf carts a while back, bet that's what that deal was all about.
Ronnie Watson's failure rate is runnin' at 100%

John Kramer

IMG_0433_zps3b2c7764.jpg

This is my little truck

DSC_0560_zps16caf9f9.jpg

Two things I'm going to change .. I think... Paint it black & put a blower on it. Im open for ideas.. It was also good to get back out on the road again.. Picked the truck up in River Side Cal. 3000. miles in three days.
yikes2.gif

IMG_0375_zpse80d3817.jpg

This is the truck I wanted.. This is also the look I'm looking for.. YES or No !!!!

What a beauty!

GarageBuilt

One of trucks (the white one I think) got totaled when his son was driving home from a car show drunk. :buddies:
He was pulling it home with a pickup and enclosed trailer and had one to many Coors Lights is what I heard.
It’s one thing to talk trash about me ... But my son. Really...