BLINKERS AND BRAKE LIGHTS

YAMAHOG29E

Hey All, I've got decent LED headlights and tailights and want to add a blinker and brake light kit. I've been googling and amazon shopping for a decent kit. As soon as I think I've found a decent kit, then I find something wrong about it. Either quality or bad reviews,etc.
Can anyone make suggestions or vouch for a good product?
My rathers......
Good price.
Deluxe blinker assembly with indicator lights. A nice housing with a nice column cover.
Under floor brake light switch.
Good quality wiring harness.
Reliable control module.
Thanks,
Hog
'14 G29 Drive

Zman

Cartaholic
What brand of light kit did you buy, IT HELPS TO GET THE SAME BRAND. Also I like the brake pad brake switch design.

YAMAHOG29E

Hey Zman, I bought the cart with the lights on it and don't know what brand they are. Here's where the mystery comes in (maybe you know exactly what I have). It's a '14 G29E, but it has a custom Vortex body on it. The seller didn't provide much in the way of info on the cart that he said he custom built it. I've determined that the body is built by DoubleTake. The information I found said that you had to use their light kit with that body. When I look up DoubleTake, all I can find is a website that doesn't function. When you click on the products, it takes you to a Red Hawk website.
It appears that the mother company of Red Hawk, Arrowhead Engineered Products, bought Custom Golf Cart Supply which is the mother company of DoubleTake and merged that into Red Hawk golf parts division. The Red Hawk site has a catalog that makes vague mention of a DoubleTake light kit for a Yamaha Vortex body. with no prices in the catalog. It appears you need to contact a Red Hawk distributor.
The more I dig into Google, some factory light kits appear on a DoubleTake site that look the same, and are listed for a Club Car DS, available in black or chrome. At first I was thinking I should buy a complete DoubleTake light kit to have spare head and tail lights in case the brand dissolves. But if they are the same lights as a Club Car DS then all I really need is the turn signal and brake switch stuff and harness.
I'm gonna include some photos of the lights hoping that you or someone here can tell me what lights I have. Sorry for writing a book question.
Thanks, Hog
IMG_6141.JPGIMG_6142.JPGIMG_6143.JPG

Zman

Cartaholic
Are there some connectors in the dash for turn signals and a connector near the brake pedal for brake lights?