Big Block Chevy Cushman Titan Build

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Yes sir, 402 or 468, haven't decided which yet. Going to make it 90"wheelbase and cage it. Should look pretty right when done.

dirtysouth

It's going to All Sports tomorrow. I got to much stuff in house shop. Gonna do gutting, frame and cage there and probably put on lift at the house to drop motor, trans and rear end. Then back to shop to skin it in tread bright lol

TVAN

Cartaholic
I agree this will be fun to watch. I am sure your wife is “on board” with it? Mine just loves to hear me talk about golf carts, she thinks it is sexy.

dirtysouth

I agree this will be fun to watch. I am sure your wife is “on board” with it? Mine just loves to hear me talk about golf carts, she thinks it is sexy.

Lol, she works with me so she knows everything I'm doing. If one of the cards gets hit I get a call from her within 20 minutes :rotflmao:
She's seen every build we've ever done so she's on board with the build.
Edit: She runs runs the place and I work with her. Not exactly sure when or how that happened :dazed::rotflmao:

dirtysouth

Never made it to shop. I had doc appt and had to drive her to work. She won't much ride in my '99 chevy. Not classy enough lol
Supposed to get new conversion truck in a month or so:thumbsup:
Should have time tomorrow to take it to shop.

dirtysouth

Well, to date I've done nothing but deliver buggy and order parts. Oh, and tell my PM what I want done.
Should have lots of stuff mid week and frame and cage materials end of week.