Big Block Chevy Cushman Titan Build

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Thank you sir :hattip: Hope to get crossmembers in and motor-trans set back in, that should be final fit. Then roll cage and powder prep.
Then reassembly and oh :censored: moments where we forgot something :rotflmao:

dirtysouth

Hoping to have done by end of summer. Cooler weather at track and the bobble heads should be in about the same time.
I've got a WWF style belt being made that says "Worlds Fastest Cushman". Plus, it gives me some time to shed a few pounds before I get my black and chrome racing suit fitted. Having rings made from actual big block chevy rods and pistons engraved with All Sports and taking orders now for personalized rings with All Sports and your name. Prices will vary depending on whether anyone actually gives a sh!t.

slim67

I cant wait to see this done. It retains the Cushman look yet is so much more unlike the dragster with the ezgo cowl on it a few years back being passed off as a " golf cart". Hell , I would like to see you guys race, hoping you would win! The " Little Red Wagon" comes to my mind while looking at this. I doubt any of you old timers wouldnt know what im talking about but for those that dont, google it. A little Dodge cabover pick up with a 426 Hemi in the bed that did wheelstands the length of the strip. A piece of drag racing history. Curious DS, but I know a lot of Cushmans had cabs but did this particular model? Be cool if it did.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
:rotflmao::yes:

Alchemy-ul13-piston-necklace-gothic-metal-punk.jpg

dirtysouth

I cant wait to see this done. It retains the Cushman look yet is so much more unlike the dragster with the ezgo cowl on it a few years back being passed off as a " golf cart". Hell , I would like to see you guys race, hoping you would win! The " Little Red Wagon" comes to my mind while looking at this. I doubt any of you old timers wouldnt know what im talking about but for those that dont, google it. A little Dodge cabover pick up with a 426 Hemi in the bed that did wheelstands the length of the strip. A piece of drag racing history. Curious DS, but I know a lot of Cushmans had cabs but did this particular model? Be cool if it did.
No cab, it's a warehouse cart. Yes, little red wagon was a trip