Big Block Chevy Cushman Titan Build

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Looks good. :thumbsup: Is that at running height in the pics? The 4-link bars are on some serious angles. It looks like the front bracket needed to be lower. Although I've never set anything up with solid rear suspension. :dazed:

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - Sponsor
Looks good. :thumbsup: Is that at running height in the pics? The 4-link bars are on some serious angles. It looks like the front bracket needed to be lower. Although I've never set anything up with solid rear suspension. :dazed:
Ya know, I didn't much pay attention. Might have to lower front brackets, I'll see how close I can get first. Thanks for the look out boss man:hattip:
I've got shocks for it but was gonna try solid first to see if it will help NOT wheelie. I know it's not track legal but we're running for sh!t's and giggles.

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - Sponsor
Y'all know how it goes. Real smooth and fast and then ya reach a point where it's slow motion lol. Thanks for the compliments, hope it finishes out nice. Y'all will be the 3rd to know. :hattip::usa:

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - Sponsor
Had Eddy do some more framework up front and tack front 4 like bars in also with gussets. Maybe have it right side up this week. It’s a bear to flip now lol. Have a rotisserie for custom carts but this ones a little on heavy lol
60FD21EA-E394-4D06-8C4F-3D7D6F4EAC90.jpeg
F7C077B8-BABC-43C3-9A23-278D92BC8BCE.jpeg
9C7BDA86-31B7-414B-8951-11030D9BA755.jpeg