Big Al's EZGOS

Big Al

Hey fellas, thought I'd try putting up a few pics these are my EZ's.....
the mpt I recently purchased and haven't done much other than lift it and get the tires on...oh and tinker with the govenor a little
biggrin.gif

the other is a 98 with the 295: lifted, clutched, mufflered and jetted...did the air box mod, put coil overs on the front, 2" wheel spacers on the rear, removable "jambox" stereo, lights, bumper, 2" receiver hitch and a few other things I'm sure I'm forgetting. anyway nothing fancy but they get the job done for me and they are kinda fun to work with. I plan on picking up some nicer wheels for the txt soon, just haven't been iin a rush since up to now it has been the worker....the mpt will handle that better so there maybe some major upgrades coming for the other one ..who knows?

AL

Big Al

Not sure of the brand name, they came from RCC. The ride is MUCH better and they look cool too (chrome). I had to cut some new brackets for them.

Thanks
AL

Big Al

the same shock as that except mine have post (studs?) at the top instead of eyes.....they were about that same price, a little less when I bought'em..