Best place to buy Lift, wheel, tires

30-A rider

Finally will be getting my Cart street legal this comming Tuesday. Once that is done I was planning on an 8" lift, 12" wheels and some new tires.

Im not partial to anyone, so any people who have received great service and prices please do make suggestions.

johnny9

My opinion is that jakes lifts are the best..i had to skimp on money and got my 6 inch lift nice polished wheels and sahara king classics.

They were very nice to deal with as i kinda talked on the phone w/them a few times and built (put together) my own tire and wheel package they didnt offer. I spent a hair oner 700 bucks..they were very fast and great to deal with also..punch in golf cart lift kits and you will find a dozen or more companys to choose from..

BadToTheBone

I'll second the Allsports lift kits. I've installed several on yamahas ezgos and club cars and they were all easy to install. Everything lined up perfect nice welds and they are well made in the USA.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
There's nothing wroung with a good spindle lift. I'd rather have a spindle lift than a cheaply made a-arm lift. A lot depends on the type of cart, what it will be used for and how much money you want to spend.

30-A rider

My cart is going to be 99% street use. If I end up off road it will not be harsh, and or me going fast with it. I put in a GE Bad boy motor, and a 700 amp controller. Tires Im looking ot the General purpose which havea non aggressive trat for street use but want to en up in the 24-26" heinght tire with an 8" kit. I have done my research and do realize that Jakes lifts are the best mass produced made lifts out there. Just dont think its necessary for street driving and to be honest I just like the A Arm lift kids bets. So again beck to my question..Im really looking to find where all of you think is the best place to purchase tires, wheels and lift kit from.

johnny9

if your asking for the best,i think you already know from the above post.if your asking for the cheapest
the links provided have them there above.
if you prefer the a arm lift like you said..its for more off road abuse than the street and isnt cheap but
jakes is what they say is the best,if thats what your lookin for.
you can get a 6'' spindle lift pretty cheap if its just gonna be a street cart?
the only thing stopping you is your wallet or your wife,haha,john

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
The only problem with the cheaper a-arm lifts is they like to wear out bushings (street or off-road) and they can also be a pain to keep the front end aligned. With the motor and controller combo you have and tires at 24+ inches tall your cart is going to have a pretty good top end speed. I wouldn't skimp on the lift. The a-arm lift made by Allsports is the best a-arm lift I've ever used.

30-A rider

Actually my plan is to go with an All Sports a arm 8" lift kit. I would go with the All SPorts new 7.5 sport lift whcih is a great lift with m ucho travel, I need the HD rear springs provided wiht the A arm Kit to hol dup a rear seat kit.

So I will go with what I beleive is a quality lift kit. Since I have made this original thread I have decided on tires. gonna go with Duro brand tires and but thier "Scorcher" tire. They are designed for ATV's that raced supermotard competition. this should work real well for me considering Im gonna be 99 % street. So again my question isnt so much what to purchase ....my question is who has the best prices and customer service..Im planning on a big purchase which include the lift, 12" wheels, tires, a dashboard and a rear flip seat kit. Im just trying to find where you guys bought your parts, accessories, items and had good service and prices.

Thanks in advance for any more replies!