Best 4x4 Truck or SUV

ACEGOLFCARTGUY

Cartaholic
What do you think the best 4x4 truck or suv is as far as aftermarket parts availability and off road capabilities in the $2-3000 range?

My pick is a Jeep Cherokee XJ just by what I have heard about them. Do they have a frame?

What would be the best vehicle for standing out in the walmart parking lot? And the Oscar Mayer Weiner mobile is not a choice.

spriddle

Post Decoder
If you want info. on Jeeps, by all means pm Keith (wheelchairman). He is very knowledgeable of them. You should be able to get some pretty good for that price range. I think now-a-days, just about everything is easily accessorized. I would lean toward whatever ran the best. You can always fix a vehicle up to suit your needs a little at a time.

ACEGOLFCARTGUY

Cartaholic
I would just like to keep my F-150 but my mom doesnt want me driving a stick shift even though I have been driving them since I was 7.

Oh man I think I found the best off road truck. $10,000 doesnt seem that bad for something so heavily modded.

club car man

Advanced Member
I like that truck but it's waaaay too long for me. Why's your mom care if YOU drive a stick? Your 150's NICE. I'd keep it.