Battery Meter Monitor

StreetGlide

Has anyone tried the Bogart Engineering’s “TM-2020 Trimetric Meter Battery Monitor”? Great write-ups etc., but would be interested on seeing comments from “Cartaholic” before I order one. If no one has, I may go ahead and give it a shot. Seems like the perfect way to keep watch on your cart battery and get the most out of it. Provides amps, voltage, amp-hours available/used, % full, days since last fully charged, days since last equalized, cumulative amp hours, max. voltage and minimum voltage history, etc. Requires programming of total amp/hour capacity of battery. 4.5” x 4.75 “ x 1.75” dash mountable. Two twisted pair, 22 gauge wires to battery and current shunt. Only draws 16ma with display off.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I never heard of these. I checked out their website and it sounds interesting. I didn't see anything about multiple battery packs. They always mention battery in the parts I read. I'll have to read the rest when I get a chance. Anyone else have any info on the Bogart Engineering’s TM-2020 Trimetric Meter Battery Monitor?

StreetGlide

Please let me know what you think after you read all the documentation. I found them on the alt energy store site while looking at matching digital Volt Meter and "shunt" Amp Meter (that I was going to order before I started reading about this Meter/Monitor)

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I wasn't talking about you.
biggrin.gif
I read bits and pieces from their website and never saw them mention batteries only battery. I was in a hurry when I read their info some I'm sure I over looked it...