Bad Experience with Plum Quick Review

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
the extra spacer on the passengers side must add to the turning performance?

spidy

hey congrats! When you google something your site actually comes up! Who cares about the lifts, thats in the past! What is in the future is this crappy site going down the tubes or you guys sitting here in this circle jerk. I have had my fun so I am out.
Thanks for the entertainment though. It was fun.

qwik

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
THE ART "Plum Quick Death Trap Lift Kit From Hell"
plum-quick-lift-kit.jpg

Corner Stone My Ass :eek: wow that has got to be a joke right? Working on stock car chassis I see all kinds of butcher jobs but I dont think I have ever seen anything like that. wtf :no:

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
garagebuilt, ole spidy was a douche bag from the start over here, and now he's pivot man in the circle. he said he was leavin' but he lied about that also

spidy

sure was. Im sure gb has read the :censored: you guys said about him also. Its funny how you can trash a guy that bad then all the sudden become his best friend. Or the other way around

cya around

I have nothing else to add to this this thread so dont expect anything else from me.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Never wanted anything from ya, you could be surprised who ya may run into at one of these races :hattip: i know i'll be lookin forward to meetin' ya.

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
GB did his own bashing too. We've all put that behind us, but touchers like yourself can't deal with it. You told GB all was well between y'all and now your bashing him for getting back to what he enjoys, racing karts and talking about racing karts? Yer a real piece of :censored: spidy. :thumbdown: