Bad Experience with Plum Quick Review

BadToTheBone

Id think twice before i bought anything from Plum Quick Motors.

plum quick death trap lift kit from hell
plum-quick-lift-kit.jpg

JRay

Cartaholic
Yep those Plum Quick lift kits were scary all right. Cornerstone of the golf cart world, now that is good. :rotflmao:

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
am i lookin' at a complete spindle here? soo that piece of round bar is the only thing holding the wheel from folding back?? i gotta be missin' something :unsure:
plum-quick-lift-kit.jpg

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Nope you're not missing anything Nubs. That's how Plum Quick got the "corner stone" status PD mentioned. When you go around a corner and the spindle tube snaps off and the cart flips you pick the stones out of your ass...

JRay

Cartaholic
Thats funny stuff right there. Those things were junk. Haven't heard about those pieces of :censored: in a long time. Anyone running one? Wonder why they quit selling them?
Lets hear some testimonials. :rotflmao: Where are those cornerstone guys now? :dazed:

spidy

I was wondering why this place was so dead. Now I know. You can thank randy for getting your site some action :thumbsup:

JRay

Cartaholic
I'm not missing a chance to whack on Plum Quick, He started it with this banning crap. Censorship :hattip:

spidy

Why whack on PQ? You know damn well that they have great products and the best service out there.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
(HotRodCarts @ November 4, 2010 - 08:18 PM) Nope you're not missing anything Nubs. That's how Plum Quick got the "corner stone" status PD mentioned. When you go around a corner and the spindle tube snaps off and the cart flips you pick the stones out of your ass...
i'm starting to get a better understanding on why the electokitty ended up in the rail

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
i keep looking at these pictures and can't believe what i'm seeing, and to think they wanted people to buy them? thats just crazy. all kiddin' aside, somebody could be killed with crap like that. if they put that kind of thinkin' into any of there products then they shouldn't be selling to the public, i like to joke around and bust balls but this is just not right :no:

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Plum Quick was building and selling these lift kits for a couple years. They had a full page on the PQ website dedicated to hype this as the greatest lift kit ever. Then one day it disappeared. Any site that advertises for PQ is flat out greedy. How can you justify advertising for a company that would put something like this dangerous lift kit on the market?
Those lifts are why you will NEVER see a Plum Quick advertisement on this site...
usaflag1.gif

spidy

lol who cares if you never see them advertise on this site. The 5 of you that are on here are obviously the only ones that dont like them. Now you got 6 with randy

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
its chum sticks like yourself that keeps this thread on top of the page, google plum quick spindle lifts and this thread is on the first page :hattip:
keep up the good work :usa: