Anybody tried Internet Explorer 7 yet?

TheCartDude

Cartaholic
What's it do? Gives you internet if you have a legal copy of XPPro.

Who's Jason Russell? I dunno you tell me
laugh.gif

TheCartDude

Cartaholic
I really like the use of tabs in it, no more having to fill up the taskbar with boxes for IE. And it is much more secure than previous versions- and easier to read the text in.

spriddle

Post Decoder
You stated it moves fast. I'm on dialup at home. Will it load a little faster than previous versions?

TheCartDude

Cartaholic
I think it will. It won't improve your max download speed, but it will improve how long it takes your system to display the page. IE6 had a lagging issue with highspeed internet, it wouldn't load pages at full speed. It seems that IE7 has fixed it though, but I don't know if your processing speed at dialup will change any.

It also includes antiphishing filters.

spriddle

Post Decoder
I really like Windows 3.1. It works great and shutting down is just a button push away. And it's fast on a pentium 3.2 with 2 gigs of ram. JP
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

BIGDAWG69

I've been using IE7 for several months now and really like it. I was just introduced to firefox and i like that too. Not quite sure I'm 100% ready to drop IE just yet, but I keep finding more and more firefox add-ons and plug-ins that may just change my mind real soon.

Bill

Hmm, tabbed browsing? Well. it's about time
rolleyes.gif

That was one of the main reasons I switched to FF over a year ago. Even though They added the tabs, I don't think I'll ever switch back.