Any ATV riders?

CartMechanik01

Our other hobby is riding in the mud. Its a pretty popular "hobby" down here in Texas.
P1200098.jpg

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Nice pic
biggthumpup.gif

I used to ride ATV's quite a bit but with all the building around this area in the last 10 years their's not a whole lot of places left to go with them.
mad.gif

rdnktrkr

I looked at the Kawasaki mule at the last motorcycle show, they had one with a diesel motor and 4 seats it was all I could do to walk out without it. Around my house my granddaughter and I ride the power and gas lines with my cart that is about as close as I get to off roading.

cobraclay

I grew up tearing up many 3-wheelers, fat-wheeled dirt bikes, 4-wheelers...I now own an 2006 Polaris Sportsman 700, mossy oak edition w/a winch on the front. This thing is tough!
tank.gif
Although, i try to take better care of it, i still use it to get me to my honey holes at the hunt camp, havent gotten it stuck yet, and will not try, but not afraid to get where i gotta get...I also use it to camp on as well, very handy...
2-29-08033.jpg

2-29-08044.jpg

riverratt23

I have a honda 400 forman I just took off all my mud stuff(it was tearing up mom and dads yard
ohmy.gif
) and I have a honda 250x I used to race a lil bit.