Allsports 4 Inch Super Sport Lift

JRay

Cartaholic
Just ordered a Allsports 4 inch Super Sports lift, removing the 6" Super Sport lift. I was at my local dealer and sat on a cart with the 4in. lift. I liked it. Getting old. :inout: :rotflmao:

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
We bought a Club Car Precedent a couple years ago and my wife said no lift on this one. She uses it with the grandkids and after driving it a few times it's a lot easier to get in and out of.

Shootrig

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
I have the All Sports 6" and it is cool - I also installed his HD rear leaf springs and put on automotive rear shocks. It sits up high and gets a lot of looks and people taking pictures. getting in the cabin is not so bad but the poor BassTurds crawling on the backseat, it is a chore. I need to install a rear step of some sort.

JRay

Cartaholic
Just looked them up, they do lengthen the wheel base. 90 day min wait for delivery. WTH.:thumbdown:

JRay

Cartaholic
Well i ended up replacing the 6 in lift with the 4in.. It lowered it about a good inch. Still have the 23's on it , need to try some 22's to see if i can get it a little lower.

MurphyGuy

I just put an All Sports 6 inch Long Travel on my Precedent.. then installed the double action rear leaf springs..

We live on a small farm with lots of hills, ruts, and other stuff that causes problems for the stock cart.. Heck, even climbing a hill on wet grass was causing issues.

It does raise the cart up quite a bit.. took me a few days to get used to it, but now I would never go back... my cart goes almost everywhere.. and the rid is so much softer now... like riding in my wife's SUV.

Attachments

• ClubCart.jpg
    ClubCart.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 10