All Sports

JRay

Cartaholic
Hey DS i have one of your rear seats here the neighbor bought. Going to install it tomorrow on a 99 CC. Just looked on your site, you have a better price.
thumbup.gif
Then he paid.

JRay

Cartaholic
The ole boy went down to the dealer and spent 620 on stuff, new style top and all the needed parts and the rear seat, and a mirror.
thumbup.gif

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Don't know? We're following our internet dealers and staying above them. Nivel is the ONLY reason we went retail. We have guaranteed our dealer base that we will make sure they can match internet pricing of our product and still make a profit. It hurts our end, but hopefully will wash.
thumbup.gif

JRay

Cartaholic
395. Installed it today,went good. Nice all stainless nuts, bolts etc. i have installed a lot of economy seats in the past, more then likely made over seas. This one went together well and looks good. Plus i like american made.
usaflag1.gif

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
tip.gif
Thanks for the compliment.
thumbup.gif
That's not a crazy price and I'm guessing it was in stock, that's worth some coin to a lot of folks.
thumbup.gif

JRay

Cartaholic
He is not complaining. he got a couple free spring leafs to boost the rear end and the rear supports. I know how important it is to build a good relationship with your local dealer. Even if you pay a little more you are way ahead. I believe in supporting my community.
usaflag1.gif