All Sports Mfg., Inc.

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Jake's/Nivel has gone over the top again. I had a customer call me today to ask what the tube thickness was on one of my lift kits, only to hear that my kit has thicker tube than jake's. I said they don't make that kit. He kindly guided me to the link and God bless him, he knew it was a copy of mine less the integrity. I dug around their site and them worthless bastards have copied almost all of my products! Go figure... Once again, All Sports has proven to be cock of the walk.
tip.gif

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
rufflin' my feathers
rolleyes.gif
i think some fellas have forgotten how this great Country was built. stealin' was never part of it, alot of people are hurtin' as more and more American jobs are headin' to third World counties because somebody is lookin' to save 50 bucks instead of investing in our own labor force
tip.gif
twocents.gif

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
I just don't see the joke in it PD, you've gotten your workin' yrs in already and maybe couldn't give a rip what happens to this Country but your/our Grandbabys have a tough road ahead a Country with no pride is a Country that will divide and thats just what were seein'

Pimp Daddy

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Sorry Nubs.... No, I'm not retired yet, still got few years to go yet... I am also worried about the future of America in general, not just in manufacturing.. Just trying to joke with Steve...He knows some Spanish from hanging out with Gaston all those years... Peace and Love...

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
I figured the time line and it's time for the copycats. What blows my mind is that they took a company
that claimed to inovate and design and blatantly copied their biggest competition. It just shows how
incompetent they've become.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
i ain't mad at PD, just took his spanish post a little sideways i guess. i ain't no MFG but i do know how it feels to have somebody take a free ride on my hard work.

O' great! now my foot just broke through the soap box

rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif

Pimp Daddy

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Sorry Guys...
redface.gif
Just trying to joke about this....
dazed053.gif
I can see why Steve is angry...
twisted.gif
He runs a quality operation,
yes.gif
and to have Nivel copy and produce his products using cheaper materials just ain't right..
no.gif
twocents.gif