All Sports 3” A-arm Lift Kit

Smitty244

Just ordered the All Sports 3” A-arm lift kit and I see there is a YouTube video for doing the front but not for the rear. Does the kit come with decent instructions for the rear install?

Smitty244

Sorry I jumped the gun. I had to click standard view. Will I need to adjust my camber after the front install? I see some kits you have to.

Shootrig

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
I just installed a 6-inch lift on my 96 DS and installed a rear lift block and HD rear springs - I may be of some help if you need it.

Shootrig

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
That is considerably newer that my old beater but I will surely help as I can. I think you made the right choice on the All Sport set up - it worked great for me.

Smitty244

I didn’t realize that the 3” for the rear is only longer shackles. That’ll be easy. I didn’t realize if you put a rear seat you have to put hd leafs though. Or can I get away with just keeping stock leafs depending on the size of the people hahaha

insocova

I know this is an old thread but I just ordered the 3" All Sports A-arm lift for my Precedent. I cannot find any pictures of a Precedent with this lift installed anywhere. Does anyone with this lift have pictures they can share? Thanks.