Albany Ga NGKRA weekend

Andy4639

Well Ryan did good this weekend. Man he put down some good numbers. His first reaction time of the day was .5841 @ 51.71 MPH in 11.81, that was a nice light the speed wasn't there but as the day went own so did the speed.
Second reaction was .9949 @ 54.09MPH @ 10.95 now we were talking 10 seconds plus the front end came up about 6" off the ground for about 2 feet.
3rd pass He red lighted so we threw it out.
4th pass he nailed it though.
.6558 @ 59.92MPH @ 11.046 the front end came up about 8" again but he never let off. He got the best speed on this pass but the time wasn't there because of the wheelie.
5th pass he nailed it again but had to let off after the front end rose up and scared him.
.6081 @ 56.31 MPH @ 10.906th pass he nailed it also and had a great run
.5699 @ 56.96MPH @ 10.91Then the trouble began, Lined up for the 6 pass which was the third round of eliminations and the controller or the contacts went out again. We won the round by default because Harvey red lighted. We gave him the by because we couldn't fix it in time for the next run. We had a blast and learned a lot of new stuff and had a great time.
Mark, Harvey, couldn't have asked for any better! The motel was great too!
The track did a wonderfull job and it all came together this time it was a wonderfull event.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I'm glad to hear you guys did well and had a good time to boot. It sounds like you have the cart running pretty damn good!!!
thumbup.gif
usaflag1.gif
checkered_flag.gif

Andy4639

We have the cart running so good we keep breaking it. I have to spend some money on some new equipment. Heavy duty contacts, and a new controller more than likely. Man Ryan had a blast. Got to build a set of wheelie bars also.
I'll post the one video and a few pictures I took, that's it didn't have time this weekend. It's tuff being a pit boss and trying to win and video!
yikes2.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

Andy4639

Guy's I'm sorry but it's near imposible to video when your trying to run a cart and be competive! I didn't have time or away to be on both ends of the track.

Andy4639

If anybody has any pictures or video of the weekend how about posting it. I want to see that close to 93 MPH run of Victor's!!!!
I would love a picture or video of Ryan on his runs...hint hint!!!

Andy4639

I haven't quit,
Just don't see the point in it. Not one other person posted there times from Albany. Not one!
I posted about everything I did to the cart that weekend to make it faster and we were faster than we were in December. Way FASTER!
I started this post for everyone to post up there times so the ones that can't, want, make the races can see what is happening. I guess there are some who will alway's be negative toward this sport no matter what is said or done on these forum's.
I just don't see how this sport will grow as so many say they want it to but do so much to stop it in these forums.
There is not much point in posting if no one is willing to put up there numbers.
twocents.gif
tip.gif