AIR SHOCKS for front and rear TXTs

Grizzley

I just purchased a set of Monroe Max-Air MA705s for the rear of my cart and they will bolt right in place of the stock shocks. I will post a full review with pics and specifications such as compressed length and extended length, when I can.
Gregg

Grizzley

I have installed these on my 2001 TXT in the rear. They bolt right on if you have at least 11 inches of clearance(the shock is just over 10 3/4 inches when compressed) when the cart is riding at its fullest weight(bottoming out), if you care about the ride. If you dont, and are just going for lift, then you can have less than 11 inches. The shocks have 6 1/2 inches of travel, and are almost 17 1/2 inches long when fully extended.
So far I havent had to air mine up. The ride is great with two people. To me, its just a tad stiff with one person but, I like the ride better with no shocks at all. But thats just my opinion.

These will also fit the front as well, but as of yet I dont have them installed. These would be the answer for someone who was looking for a cheap lift kit. Sort of like an air bagged cart! Just mount an air tank reservoir and maybe a small compressor and you've got a bagged golf cart. They cost me 72.50 a pair at Advance Auto.