Aftermarket Club Car DS Cup Holders

Trock03

I have a 93 Club Car DS and the original cup holders are great if you only plan on putting a can or Solo cups in them. A Yeti/RTIC/yourfavoritebrand tumbler barely fits in there and will pop out at the slightest bump. I think the screw-on dashboards have bigger cup holders but I don't want to install one on my cart.

Do y'all know of any aftermarket cup holders that are big enough to hold a tumbler? I've searched but can't find anything. Surely I'm not the only person to have thought of this. Considering making a few out of fiberglass but not sure I feel like going through the effort of learning how to make something out of fiberglass.

TC

JRay

Cartaholic
I would look at marine cup holders. Boat holders are big. Should be able to adapt some to the cart.

Trock03

Hate that spilling. :hattip:

I do too. The most recent spill was a few days ago and I've the wife's RTIC tumbler tumbling out of the cup holder. The tumbler has some good road rash on it now. Hence the reason I'm searching for the prefect aftermarket cup holder.
Thanks for all the suggestions. Will let you know how it turns out .

TC

cmeyerdirk

Did you ever find a solution to this? My coffee tumbler just flew out when going around a corner this morning...thankfully it's morning and the whiskey tumbler didn't suffer the same fate.